Contact our Admissions Director today to find out how you can learn more and schedule a tour or apply today! Enrollment for the 2023-24 school year opened on January 11, 2023, in grades Preschool-8th Grade! We would love for you to be part of the Mount Horeb Christian School family.
Are you interested in attending one of our weekly chapels? If so, fill out an inquiry form today and choose a date that works best for you!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
INQUIRE: If you are still exploring what our school has to offer, we highly encourage scheduling a visit.
APPLY: Once you are ready to apply, you will fill out an application with either MHCS or the WPCP.
ENROLL: The enrollment process begins! You will complete an online enrollment packet and a few additional forms.
ASSESS: After your application is received and reviewed, an assessment will take place with our student services team or your child's teacher. This will likely take place in the summer.
- Students enrolling in 3K must be three (3) years old on or before September 1st.
- Students enrolling in 4K must be four (4) years old on or before September 1st.
- Students enrolling in any 3K or 4K program are required to be potty trained.
- Students enrolling in Kindergarten must be five (5) years old on or before September 1st.
- Students enrolling in Kindergarten through 5th grade are required to have an assessment by our Student Services Team prior to enrollment.
- All students must have a record of immunizations, as required by the State.